Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today is the day..

We met in 1993 when my father decided to move to ALOR SETAR from TAIPING..

As I remember I was in standard 4 at that time. From girl school to skolah campo2. That was my 1st time berkelas dgn dak laki.. They are horrible. Mess. Sigh..

Akan tetapi.. Dlm byk2 tu da sorang yg btol2 buat aku dup dap dup dap.. And there he is.. I can imagine vividly until now. Chubby plus gelap xgelap sgt boy with sepet eyes. Hehe.. So comel.. At that time aku dah set 1 ari nanti aku musti jd gf dak ni.. Hehe.. Kecik2 dah gatai..

We’re at same class until 1998. Become enemy, then friend and tetiba ja best friend. Until one day.. 22nd Nov 2002. We become couple. Cem xpecaya ja.. Huhuhu.. Terasa terbang di udara.. That what I feel..

After 6 years of bitter sweet.. Cewahh.. 19 Dec last year. Lepas solat asar. Muhammad Fariz & Nur Hazreen officially becomes husband & wife. Wi huu.. New journey begins..

Today.. 

It’s our 1st wedding anniversary.. 

What more can I say.. He is my other half.. He is my strength.. He brings joy to my life.. Angel of my heart. My savior.. My hero.. Huhuhu.. 

Perasaan aku?? Teharu.. Teruja.. dan sgt2 berSYUKUR..

Dear,

Having you as my husband is the most meaningful and most priceless gift from Allah s.w.t. in my life. You’re timeless.. I’m proudly saying that I LOVE YOU with all my heart. Happy anniversary CIK BBY..

My doa, that we will always be together. Dimurahkn rezeki.. Bahagia.. Sihat.. Gembira.. And I really wish that kita akan dikurniakan zuriat dr yg ESA.. Amin..

Until death do us apart.. 

Love,
Your sayang.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LuaHkaN