Monday, December 7, 2009

cOkLat iTam

Recently I’ve been reading ‘IRIN PUTRI’ blog. How I been spellbound of what she been writing.. Aku bole rasa keiklasan dr penulisan dia..

While I was reading, I notice that we shared the same passion about; sweet, tempting and delicious (her words) a.k.a chocolate & dessert..
After few more reading I found out while she was pregnant, she been craving this kind of choc. It's the dark chocolate version of Ferrero Rocher.. Unfortunately at that time it's quite difficult to find in Malaysia. She said that she settled with a Hershey's dark chocolate instead.. But it wasn't the same! (her words) Hum I wonder how it taste like.. I know the taste of Hershey’s dark choc.. Pahit.. aku xbrapa sgt kalu pahit2 ni..

Nak dijadikan cerita.. Yesterday cik bby & I go for some grocery shopping.. aku ni kalu xlalu kat bahagian choc ni mmg xsah la.. While I was walking & looking & searching for kinder bueno I saw the same choc that been said by Irin.. hehehe.. So.. What did I do??
Grab it la of course.. Nk la jugak tahu rasa dia kan2..

And..
Irin were definitely right.. Betol2 sedap.. xla pahit sgt.. bau dia.. mak aii.. perghh.. masyukk..


ni la rupanya.. cik bird sekadar hiasan..

2 comments:

  1. hadiah from my abang ipar masa kawin dulu..hahahh mmg sedap..siap sorok lagieh..
    hahahha ayu

    ReplyDelete
  2. emmmm...patut la pp tu makin tembam suka mkn cokelat rupenyer.....

    ReplyDelete

LuaHkaN