Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How Zharif Amusing Himself ???

Once Zharif reach 4 month old he quite fond of doing one action over and over again until he sure of the result.. Then he will switch things up a bit to see if the result is different..

What did he do? 

Play with his hand and feet/communicate with his toys.. 

When do I notice? 

That day, he was screaming loud out of nothing.. I put him on his crib than and ran for his formulas.. Suddenly there no more wailing.. 
Strangely quiet in the bedroom and as I look in, only to discover that Zharif is mumbling with his bolster.. 
Fuhhh lega..  



Zharif until now has needed either hubs or my attention for most of every waking moment, is amusing himself in his crib. Worry no more..

 

Note to myself  
Motherhood is not just about having a cute baby to toy around with. It’s all about being responsible and completely selfless. And u will never know how a tiny lil creature could turn your life 360° until u have one, from your very own flesh and blood.. (Mak by now I do know how do u felt years back.. Luv u.. Adik sok2 ang tau lahhh…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LuaHkaN