Monday, February 1, 2010

i'm pRegNant..

First and foremost, big thanks to ALLAH S.W.T that hear and fulfill my doa / my wish / my resolution this year..

I’m pregnant.. Alhamdulillah.. Syukur..

Year before.. People around keep asking the same question.. Are you pregnant? No? Why taking time so long? Is both of u planning? My boring face will answered them.. Xdo rejeki.. Nk buat cemnakn..

Now I’m 9w3d of pregnancy.. My baby bump reviled itself already.. Huhu I can’t imagine how it will look like on September..

Taking this chance to thanks my bby.. Been such helpful.. He would do everything for me. Me myself really enjoy this moment.. U know in real life it’s not easy to be princess.. Being spoiled all the way.. Heheehe.. Thanks dear..

All that I want to say… Being pregnant is wonderful feeling and experience despite I have to go through all the morning sickness, the dizziness and etc.. It's not easy.

And being gifted with the lovely and supportive family, it’s a bless from Allah S.W.T.

Surely I will update my blog as usual.. Plus with other related info about pregnancy.. it's a bonus ok.. Hehe..

To all, thanks for the pray..

2 comments:

LuaHkaN